Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Who Determines Our Destiny?



this has always been a question for me since my childhood: do we have control on determining our fate or it’s just God who does it for us and we have no choice for it at all?Is really everything written for us in advance and isn't there any choice for us but obeying whatsoever is determined as our destiny? 

This subject has been discussed by many philosophers during the centuries. Some of them said we have control on our fate and can change it the way we desire and some of them said we have no control on it at all and just experience our written destiny.
Now when I think about it, I really shock and don’t know whether they knew about this clear fact that we are not apart from God or not?!While we are not separate from God, speaking about it is meaningless!!God exists in everything in this world! So when I say I’v determined  my aim in life, it means me and God inside me have done it!We should understand we are part of God. Our determination is his determination and vise versa. 

Understanding the fact of being one with God is a very complicated matter because, in our life, we continuously face with conditions which they seem are against this fact and want to prove us we are wrong. For example, when we are in an unwanted and painful situation, we say it’s ridiculous if I say it was me who has chosen it! Why should I do that?!

The answer is, our spiritual part which is always taking part with God to determine our fate day by day, pay attention to so much more aspects than what we do! It may be so painful for us in that time but what we obtain from it is so much more than what we have lost for it! The lessons and experiences we’ve got from it are what we don’t pay attention when we are in that condition and passing those hard days.

No comments:

Post a Comment